Protect Yourself and Others
One way you can build your health literacy is by learning about preventive services that can lower your risk of getting sick. Preventative care helps your doctor find diseases and medical problems before they can become major. Preventative services include annual check-ups, vaccinations, as well as certain tests and screenings.
The updated COVID-19 vaccine is the best way to protect yourself and others from COVID-related illness. Rockford Ready encourages residents to take the time to learn more about this widely available service for residents 6 months and older.
COVID Vaccine Resources
- AD COUNCIL & COVID COLLABORATIVE COVID-19 VACCINE EDUCATION INITIATIVE
A good place to start to get answers to current, relevant questions about the vaccine
- DISABILITY INFORMATION AND ACCESS LINE (DIAL)
Call center that provides help with COVID-19 vaccinations and testing for people with disabilities
- ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION
COVID-19 vaccine info that’s relevant to Illinois residents
- PUBLIC HEALTH COMMUNICATIONS COLLABORATIVE ANSWERS TOUGH QUESTIONS
Credible responses to commonly asked tough questions about the vaccine
- UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS CHICAGO’S SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH COVID-19 RESOURCES
Comprehensive resources on the vaccine vetted by UIC’s School of Public Health
- ROCKFORD READY PRESENTS: ASK YOUR LOCAL PHARMACIST VIDEO SERIES
Hear Rockford pharmacists cover topics like boosters, child vaccines and more!
For more info, visit our Resources page